Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Apologies To The Meter Reader

I ran home yesterday to fit in a workout before a busy afternoon. I decided I didn't have enough time (i.e. too lazy) to run so I decided to pull up a workout video from On Demand and work on my abs. I took off my clothes then thought "I'm in my bedroom. I'm home alone. Why bother putting on another set of clothes that I'm just going to have to take right off?" and proceeded to complete the 12-minute ab video in just my underwear.

It wasn't until I was halfway through the 18-minute kickboxing video that I looked outside and saw the woman with the clipboard in my backyard.

I'm going to choose to continue to believe that she didn't see me, that her eyebrows are naturally that high, and that her eyes are always that big.

No comments: