Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogs On Hold

I fell in love with a house I can't afford and can't stop obsessing about fabulous it would be to live there and how it is everything I want in a house - location, size, layout, kitchen, bedrooms, curving staircase to library (and I didn't even KNOW I wanted a curving staircase to library until I saw this!) which has led to me obsessing about new ways to make money (clarification: New Ways To Make Money With My Limited Skills - I mean I have some skills but they're not your everyday get-out-there-and-crunch-some-numbers-type skills or invent-SillyBandz-type skills (and I really wish I had invented SillyBandz, don't you?)) which leads me to my New Business Venture...

Blogs On Hold

For a Price To Be Named Later I will write a witty blog about your company and read it in an entertaining manner for your customers to listen to while they are on hold.

Brilliant, right?

I'm just going to sit back and wait for the phone to ring. (And, yes, this job will be using all the skills I have at once.)

OK, back to obsessing.

No comments: