Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If You Don't Like Reading About Other People's Dreams Just Stop Right Now And Come Back Later

When I went to my job at the television station (because this was a dream I was not working at the television station that I currently fill in at and I don't recall exactly which television station it was, it's all getting a little hazy - thankfully) only to discover that FOUR of my ex-boyfriends had started working there and every time I ran into one it went exactly the same:

Old Boyfriend #Whatever: Hi Stacey, good to see you again! How are you?

Dream Me: Really, I'm a little freaked out. I just found out that four of my old boyfriends are working here now.

Old Boyfriend #Whatever: Really. Who else?

Then Dream Me would name a name and the Old Boyfriend that I was talking to would say "You dated him?! I know him!" and it turns out they all knew each other and none of them could believe that I'd dated the others and it was getting really uncomfortable and then one of them tried to kiss me and another one walked in and, really, at that point I just wanted to get to work.

According to my Amateur Dream Analysis my past is coming back to haunt me, but I think I could use some professional help here. Anyone?

No comments: