Monday, April 5, 2010

My new laptop continues to delight me

I know I shouldn't write about my toys because then you all will start to think I am as spoiled as my children think I am (again, a dishwasher is not a gift just for me, kids) but I just love my birthday laptop (and thank you Facebook and Facebook friends for insisting I choose the laptop); it has become invaluable at my new interim job (mornings with Chris Edmonds on 104.3 WOMC) and does fabulously crazy things like this....

While I'm writing this post I have AOL pulled up but hidden and when I get a new email the little AOL blue triangle thingy hops up and down with excitement! Really! It's like someone is saying "Hey, look down here! You've got some mail! Someone wants to tell you something or Spam you or something! Look! Look! Come on, open it up! See what it is!"

Who can resist that?

And I have to give a BIG shout out to Steve The Former Intern, who has been a huge help and incredibly patient while I try to learn how to use this thing and keeps answering the same stupid questions over and over all while acting like he doesn't mind and doesn't think I'm old and flighty. I think he has a future in politics.

Gotta go. I've got more mail!

No comments: