Thursday, March 12, 2009

callferret.com

I got a call on my cell phone this morning from a number I didn't recognize and did a google search of the area code. The call came from somewhere in Tennessee, and one of the sites that google pulled up was for callferret.com where you can report numbers and leave comments about the call you received.

I presumed that people would leave comments like "Tried to sell me something," "Tried to get a credit card number," etc. but the first one I clicked on simply said...

"Caller is an arrogant ass."

Ha!

1 comment:

Only the Half of It said...

I get calls to my cell like that. And I google the number too. Usually it's another cell. I assume it's a wrong number. But one time a woman who called by mistake left a message, which I thought was way cooler than hanging up:
"I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number. Have a blessed day."