Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Month's Distraction

Is anyone else exhausted?

I am frickin' exhausted. I don't know if it's the weather, or if I'm really busier than usual ('cuz it feels like I'm busier but it could just feel busier because I am so. very. tired), or if I'm actually working out hard enough to actually tire my muscles (doubtful, but...maybe), or perhaps I am just as lazy as I've always feared but all I want to do is curl up in bed and stay there for about 48 hours with no one bothering me and no meals to prepare and nowhere to go and nothing to clean.

Of course, the Voice In My Brain is having a field day with this exhaustion and keeps whispering things like "Cancer!" "Anemia!" and "Severe Mental Illness!!" which really isn't helping the situation and makes me want to take a vacation from my brain as well as from all the housework, etc.

Is it just me? Please say it's not just me.

1 comment:

Miz Dinah said...

It's not you...it's me. Okay, maybe it's you. I heard from someone that this week boasts the highest rate of depression. Don't know if there's any truth in that, but if you're feeling bleh it could add to your fatigue.