Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why Isn't My Son Tired?

Sure, he's 9 1/2. But he's also the kid who prefers to spend the majority of each day lying down watching cartoons or playing video games. Usually when I try to cajole him into physical activity his skinny little legs dramatically fold beneath him like a foal that has just been birthed and he claims he is just. too. tired.

Today I took him to swimming, then brought him home to feed him and change his clothes and took him to golf, then brought him home to feed him and change his clothes and took him to lacrosse, then picked him up and had him change clothes in the back of the car and took him to an audition.

Why isn't he tired? I'M exhausted! Not only does he seem totally unfazed, he seems...energized. Should I have been over scheduling him all along?

I am so confused.

No comments: