Saturday, June 5, 2010

30 days of Harley Pasternak - Day 5

I decided to do one of Harley Pasternak's workouts every day in June, after being abruptly forced into summer clothes. I think I started on Day 3 because that's what my daughter had left in the VCR and on Day 3 or Day 4 Harley had me doing lunges until my eyes bled. Needless to say, I've been sore all week. I've been popping Ibuprofen like it's candy and one day I couldn't even walk up or down the stairs.

AND, I'm fatter than ever. Every part of me is bloated and swollen and protruding and this is not what I was going for. But now I can't stop. Now it's a mission. Now I MUST find a way to fit this video in every. single. day.

I was hoping, by July 1, to buy myself a bikini for the first time since giving birth but I don't see it happening. By July 1 I will be the size of a parade balloon. Puffy and bloated and tethered to earth by sweaty and determined volunteers holding on to ropes.

It's quite an accomplishment, I know.

No comments: